Rules for chatters:
1) Chiefly (above all else) respect your peers (INCLUDING anons/temps, and especially mods). This means no bullying, no slandering, no gossiping. Mods reserve the right to decide when teasing goes too far, as do the parties involved.
2) Limit cussing. The mods will use their discretion, but any chatter using swear/offensive (e.g. sh*t, f*ck, ni**er, r*pe) words (especially intentional censor circumvention) excessively may be banned. Instead, use more PG appropriate language.
3) Limit sexual talk and innuendos. Again, mod discretion will be trusted, but any chatter discussing at length anything of a sexual manner may be banned.
4) Do not spam or flood. For clarification, spamming is when a post is repeated multiple times within a short period. When a chatter posts multiple posts (whether different or the same), or a post longer than 5 lines of text (i.e. fills the chat screen), it is considered flooding.
5) Chia is an English only chat. Please do not chat in any other language.
6) Inappropriate links (e.g. porn sites, other anime sites) are not to be posted publically and failure to comply with this rule will result in an instant ban.
7) Chatters whose account names contain words deemed inappropriate by chatters or mods will be asked to switch. Failure to comply may result in a ban.
#Warnings: 3 Pictures or videos linked directly to the chat which contain inappropriate images/wording may be deleted as mods deem necessary. Repeated posting of such images or videos may result in a ban.
9) Politics and religion, as well as matters of a personal nature are to be discussed in PMs. Discussing things of this nature at length in the main chat may warrant a ban. Be aware that as these things tend to escalate quickly and can become very offensive, fewer warnings are given.
10) Along the same lines as rule 1, the chat is intended to be a fun, friendly environment for everyone. As such, anyone seen to be detrimental to this environment may be removed as mods deem necessary. *Note to mods: You are responsible for using your judgment wisely in cases such as these.
#Warnings: as necessary
Rules for Mods (chatters should note these as well):
1) The above rules are to be upheld by all mods. Remember that you are held to a higher standard in keeping such rules because of your position.
2) Abuse of mod power is not tolerated. There is a line between jokingly deleting a post and deliberately campaigning against a peer. When in doubt, consult the above rules.
3) Any mod may be demoded with sufficient evidence that he/she has not upheld the rules. The admin will have the final say.
4) Ban lengths will be at your discretion, but should typically not last more than 48 hours unless multiple bans have been accumulated by a chatter.
5) Permanent bans will be discussed with the admin before application, and can be assessed at any time.
6) Under NO circumstance are you to unban a user whom you did not personally ban. No excuses. Any chatter or mod who sees this done by another mod may report to the admin and appeal for ban removal or possibly immoderation of the offender.
7) While events which may remove you from the chat for extended period of time occur, you are asked to be on as often as possible.
In order to maintain a comfortable environment, please not that there is a hierarchy which must be adhered to in the chat. In regards to authority: admin > mods > chatters = anons = temps. Any disputes regarding the rules and implementation of the rules should be discussed privately. Leniency will be a source of dispute. If you are unbiased, it should not pose a problem. Please do keep in mind though that your primary focus is maintenance of a FUN, FRIENDLY, and SAFE environment. You are cautioned to be neither too lenient nor too strict. Moderate moderately.
1. How to Get a Chat background? = Donate to Chatango (its not part of chia anime, your donates will go directly to chatango)
2.Im Banned and i want to be unbanned to chat = send a private message to dangodangodango
3.Where can i see the list of Moderators.? = there are no official pages for moderators yet, but Dangodangodango is the one who manages the Chat
other moderator is..here
( to be listed, if you are a moderator or toApply a MOD email me at renzuken08atgmail.com )